Ryan A. O’Connor
- South Texas College of Law Houston, J.D. 2015
- Texas Tech University, B.B.A.2012
- PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- The Gibson Law Firm, 2015-2016
- BAR ADMISSIONS
- State of Texas, Admitted 2015
- Federal District Court for the Southern, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Houston Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Leadership Academy
- American Bar Association
Ryan’s primary area of practice focuses on all aspects of restructuring and reorganization work, including representation of corporate debtors and creditors.
A native Houstonian, Ryan graduated from South Texas College of Law where he was a Student Bar Association senator and member of the School’s transactional competition team.
Prior to joining Okin & Adams, Ryan developed his litigation skills at a boutique firm in Houston. He is experienced in discovery management, motion practice and court appearances.
Outside of work, Ryan enjoys personal fitness, spending time with his friends and family, and playing with his German Shepherd, Cy.