- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D. 2018
- University of Mississippi, B.A. 2015
- Prior Experience
- Jones & Walden, LLC 2018-2022 (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Bar Admissions
- State Bar of Texas, Admitted 2022
- State Bar of Georgia, Admitted 2018
- Southern District of Texas
- Northern District of Georgia
- Middle District of Georgia
- Houston Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section
- Associate, Moller-Foltz American Inn of Court
- Junior League of Houston
Kelley is an associate in the restructuring group of Okin Adams. Her practice primarily focuses on counseling Chapter 11 debtors, creditors, trustees, and unsecured creditors’ committees.
Kelley earned her J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law. During law school, Kelley was active as an Executive Member of the Student Bar Association, served as the Business Editor for the Mississippi Sports Law Review, and participated in the Low-Income Tax Clinic. She also served as a judicial summer intern to Judge Michael P. Boggs at the Georgia Court of Appeals. At graduation, Kelley received the Dean’s Distinguished Service Award for her service to the student body and the Mississippi Sports Law Review Award.
Prior to joining Okin Adams, Kelley was an associate at a boutique bankruptcy and commercial litigation firm in her hometown of Atlanta, Georgia.
Outside work, Kelley enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants, and cheering on Ole Miss athletics with her husband.